Getting rid of your belly bulge is important for more than just vanity’s sake. Excess abdominal fat particularly visceral fat, the kind that surrounds your organs and puffs your stomach into a “beer gut” is a predictor of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and some cancers.
If diet and exercise haven’t done much to reduce your pooch, then your hormones, your age, and other genetic factors may be the reason why.
For those who cant shed the fat, it is important to determine whether you are doing the right things to lose weight. Here are some helpful ideas that you should know if you cant lose belly fat:
Read on for 10 possible reasons why your belly fat won’t budge.
1. Doing abdominal exercises is a mistake most people do them just to lose fat. You cant lose belly fat if you just focus heavily on doing abdominal exercises because these workouts only tone the muscles in you’re abdominal area. You need to have a proper nutrition and at the same time, do your resistance and aerobic exercises in order to eliminate your fat.
2. You cant lose belly fat if you lack sleep. Most people are not aware of the fact that enough sleep does not only help burn fat but it is also essential to overall health. It is recommended to have at least seven to eight hours of sleep each night in order to improve your health.
3. If you do not have proper nutrition, you cant lose belly fat. In addition, it is essential to drink plenty of water. Though it can be quite difficult to drink a lot of water especially if you are not used to it, remember that you cant lose belly fat and improve your overall health if you do not drink enough eater. Make it a habit to drink at least eight glasses of water everyday in order to improve your health.
4. In order to metabolize fat effectively, you need to develop lean muscles. If you do not build muscle through muscle training, you cant lose fat.
5. Make sure that you are doing the right kind of cardiovascular exercise. If you concentrate on low intensity cardio, you can have a difficult time eliminating your belly. It is best to do high intensity cardiovascular exercise such as sprinting in order to achieve best results.
6. Keep in mind that there is no miracle pills that can help you lose belly fat. It is best to avoid diet pills especially those that contain harmful chemicals because these pills may only result to various health concerns such as slowing down the body’s metabolism.
7. Always remember that skipping breakfast is bad for you health. In fact, it is considered as the most important meal of the day.
8. In order to burn fat more quickly, make sure to eat smaller meals frequently all throughout the day instead of eating three times.
9. Watch out for your diet and have healthier alternatives in order to lose weight effectively. Most belly fat is caused by the buildup of undigested food in the body. Therefore, it is best to manage your waste accumulation in order to prevent this buildup. Eat healthy and include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains in your daily diet.
10. Colon cleansing is known to be effective in eliminating waste materials and excess fat in the body so it is a good idea to restore the health of your colon to flush away those harmful toxin buildup inside your body