When it comes to anal sex, most guys do it wrong. This in turn puts women off the idea of exploring anal sex, because of the trauma they have been put through with previous guys.
Butt (yes pun intended) if you do it right… not only will she orgasm, you will too. Plus she’ll actually suggest it to you in future romping sessions, which is always a surprise to hear.
Before we get started on the best anal sex positions though, I want to firstly dispel some myths that have been floating around for some time.
Anal sex myths that simply aren’t true
- Women can orgasm from anal sex: So I can understand why people might think this, so let me clear things up. Women cannot orgasm from anal sex alone. Women do not have a g-spot in their anus like men do. But that doesn’t mean they won’t orgasm during anal sex. If they do it’s because of mental stimulation (they are feeling naughty, which turns them on) and the fact that you are hitting their vaginal g-spot (the anal tissue separating the vagina is actually quite thin).
- The anus produces natural lubrication: Nope it doesn’t. Only the vagina does, which is why it’s highly recommend that you use a very high quality water based lube or coconut oil and keep applying it throughout. Don’t let the anus dry out, otherwise that will cause problems such as micro-tears.
- It will ALWAYS hurt: Wrong. As long as the girl is relaxed, trusts you and you’re using enough lube. It shouldn’t hurt at all. It will just be a strange sensation that they will get used to.
- It will cause physical damage: Just like vaginal sex, you will only cause physical damage if you’re doing something wrong. Like not applying enough lube or using spit instead of lube. Even a dodgy position that hurts her.
- You don’t need condoms when having anal sex: This is probably the biggest myth due to women not being able to get pregnant through anal sex. But studies have shown that you are more likely to pass on or contract an STD during unprotected anal sex. Yep… stuff like chlamydia, gonorrhea, infectious hepatitis and HIV are all perfectly possible if you don’t use protection.
- Your anus will stretch out and stay that way forever: Nope, wrong again. Just like the vagina, the anus will not have any type of stretchy memory that lasts a life time. It will shrink back to it’s original size the moment the sex is done. No matter how many times you have anal sex, it will remain the same size.
Ok, so with the myths out of the way… let’s get onto the best anal sex positions.